Monday, August 31, 2009

How to trace and find your Lost iphone for free?

Hey,
I lost my iPhone recently in Geneva. it was a 3G iPhone with 16GB of Memory.
I search a lot to find a solution to somehow trace that. finally I got a very very amazing answer for that.
if you have an iPhone right now go to http://www.apple.com and sign up for My iPhone Location service. it's really great to have it, because when you lost that you can easily find location of your phone.
for who didn't have that service and lost their phone there is one chance to find them. go and sign up for Mobileme trial account. there you can find a future to locate your stolen or lost iPhone and remotely clear all your personal information. In addition to that this service gives you an amazing trick to send a message to your lost phone and then after play a sound or beep by your iPhone. in this way you Can easily find your iPhone and Bammmm... you save at least 600$.
try that those are great ways that I found through Internet.
I will update more information whenever I found new things.
have fun
Kamyar




No comments:

Post a Comment